Supply Chain and Technology & Product solutions will come together on our stand at Railtex. When the supply chain and innovative products are aligned, we help our customer add value to their operations. So whether you're an existing customer or just curious about what we do, there'll be something for you to see.
If you've not already experienced our Virtual Reality tool, showing how we transform depot and trackside operations, then you'll definitely want to come to our stand, and find out more about the Condition Based Supply Chain. And if you have an interest in innovative new products, then you'll either be able to see some of our Park Signalling and Unipart Dorman products, or experience a wide range of the products we've brought to the market through our Augmented Reality train.
We'll be launching our Locomotive Support Solution - a new approach to aftermarket parts for Locomotives.
Some of our products on display will include:
- DiBloC - a digital replacement for the Electric Key Token Machine
- Technician's Terminal - COTS components configured to replicated functionality of the original Technician's Terminal and allow for further future development
- REMITdetect - A system which monitors multiple SSI data links, recording the occurrence of missing reply telegrams and glitches
- RemosdI - a diagnostic smart tool for SSI data link problems and to assist with data link restoration
- CLS Lite - new 24v low cost, digital-ready version available as 110v &12v low power versions
- FL360 'Flagging Lantern' for worksites
- Non-Standard Route Indicator (NSRI) - ability to adapt designs for bespoke requirements, combining elements from signals previously designed for Network Rail and London Underground
- Removable Alignment Scope - GoPro camera bracket, WiFi connectivity & photo alignment evidence to SSF standard
- 5/16 Wayside Lamp Out - unique signal-failure management, developed specifically for the demands of the North American market
- SmartSander - the smart solution for adhesion problems
And on the model train we have a whole range of products including Ferrartis Wheelset storage solutions, McCulloch TRT for on-site rail handling, Aqueous Guard and FibreProtect for train presentation as well as our successful Track Circuit Assistor.
Finally, we'll be presenting in the Seminar Theatre on Wednesday 15th May a talk entitled "From Lineside to Logistics - The impact of the 4th Industrial Revolution on the Railways" - a fascinating insight into the technologies that will transform the future of the railways.
Come and see us on stand L41. Register here for a free ticket.