Sudden and persistent downpours didn't dampen the messages at the Network Rail Plug & Play event at their Westwood training centre in Coventry.
The event attracted over 140 delegates from Network Rail and its Contractor base learning the messages of how Plug & Play technology has developed to now being deployed at level crossings, in signalling and at switch & crossings. We displayed a range of our equipment, all now integrated with the Plug & Play equipment. This display included:
- Signalling Location Case, Marshalling Box, LXC/LCU
- Unipart Dorman LED Signals with the 10 year maintenance free aspects
- Greater lumens output WigWag with plug coupler interface
- Points Interface Location (PIL)
- Break-Out Box (BoB) and S&C BoB
Although wet, the delegates had the opportunity to have a go with the plug couplers and chat with our experts on how the technology has now become 'mainstream' and is now in service on the rail infrastructure.
For more information on Plug & Play, click here.