Our innovative modular signalling range has been featured in the February edition of Rail Professional Magazine as part of a Signalling Solutions feature.
Laura Bennett on 16 February 2015 10:48:58
Value - Innovation
Plug and Play
Modular Signalling was developed as a result of the challenge posed to the industry by Network Rail, requesting innovative solutions to reduce costs of re-signalling projects for rural railways.
Signalling Solutions, in collaboration with Unipart Dorman, rose to the challenge and are now setting the standard for future projects with this innovative approach to signalling.
The following benefits of Modular Signalling are highlighted in the feature:
- Driving efficiency to make re-signalling projects more cost effective
- Increased safety
- Simplified and efficient design
- Rapid installation
- Plug coupled connections reduce trackside work time
- Factory testing reduces the time required on-site
- All equipment driven from the REB - no location cases required
To find out more about our modular signalling range, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To order a copy of our Lightweight Signalling Handbook, click here.