to see the LED Wayside Signal module series in action
Lydia Tilt on 03 January 2019 14:36:07
Visit the Unipart Dorman team at NRC-REMSA 2019, booth 723 from 6-7 January 2019 to see the LED Wayside Signal module series in action
North American Railroad operators are now able to modernize their signal assets with the confidence of the Unipart Dorman proven track record in LED signaling and have the choice of upgrading to a complete new signal head or a plug and play family of single and tricolour 12V LED modules.
The modules we will be demonstrating on the Unipart Dorman booth include the Wayside Signal SearchLITE and ColorLITE series. The development of these signals was a result of a flawless operation in providing all of the Wayside ‘Classic’ signals at Union station in Toronto. They provide a reliable LED solution, utilising the same physical footprint as existing light units. This means that they can be used as an easily installed retrofit unit in a wide range of signal head types and interlocking systems across North America.
Features and benefits of the Wayside Signal module series:
- All modules have the same physical footprint and have been retrofit tested to most existing signal housings
- LED technology gives proven long and predictable service life, providing cost reduction in asset operation and maintenance
- AREMA+ thermal shock tested to replicate and exceed real field temperature extremes and variations
- Plug and Play compatibility to existing interlockings, including hot and cold filament tests
- Unique 5/16 Lightout detection
- Phantom signal reduction
Our commitment to collaborating with customers by listening to their needs and aspirations has brought truly innovative solutions to rail networks across the world and provides a solid platform of expertise to deliver cost effective and efficient, reliable LED signals.
We look forward to seeing you at the show!
For more information on Wayside LED signaling, please visit our WEBSITE