Simpler, Speedier, Superior Solutions for Signalling
CLSLITE- Third Generation Signalling Technology
26 June 2013 11:17:57
In this month's edition of Rail Infrastructure there is a feature on the latest generation of Unipart Dorman signalling - the CLSLITE.
Stepping up to Network Rail's challenge to accelerate innovation is the core focus of Unipart Dorman, delivering significant technological developments technological developments in the signalling arena of 'Route Improvements' - improving signalling options and further significant savings in both cost and time.
Earlier this year, Network Rail identified the London Bridge Project as a unique opportunity to deliver the benefit of the new Unipart Dorman lightweight signal. The units were to be installed on existing signal posts and gantries creating the need for a new signalling solution. In response to this we developed a signal that incorporated the new lightweight CLS module into existing the classic Dorman LED signal head. This is now called the CLSLITE.
CLS Lite Features
To read the Rail Infrastructure Article in full please click here.
- Compliant with Network Rail Line Specification RT/E/S/10062 issue 1
- Direct replacement for existing filament signals
- Modules hinge backwards to enable easy acccess from a place of safety
- Unique optical arrangement that reduces the possibility of a signal phantom
- iLS light sources designed for a longer service life
- Self-cleaning lens arrangement
- LED modules sealed IP65
- Fully plug coupled to give simple plug and play connectivity
- Any aspect configuration available
- Compatible with existing SSi & RRI installations
For more information on the CLSLITE and Unipart Dorman's other rail signalling solutions click here.
For more information, please contact us using our Online Enquiry Form here